In partnership and collaboration with the National Productivity Centre (NPC), Abuja, the Department of Information Technology at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology – MAUTECH, Yola is organizing an International Conference and Workshop by the second part of year 2018.
Theme of International conference:
“Productivity & Performance improvement through Emerging ICTs: Wearables, Artificial Intelligence, Smart devices, Embedded smart systems, RFID-Remote Sensing, Mechatronics”
- Emerging ICTs for Improving Productivity and Performance
- Management and Development of Smart Systems, Smart devices
- Emerging ICTs for Enterprise Computing
- Emerging ICTs in Health
- Emerging ICTs in Agriculture
- Planning for Improved Agro-hydro-eco-Environmental Amelioration
- Policy Issues in Public Productivity
- Public Productivity Education
- Emerging ICTs for Fighting, Tracking and Curbing the Effects of Climate Change (Global Warming)
- Emerging ICTs in Public Security
- IT Project Management for Success
- Applied Soft Computing for Enterprise Applications Development
- Productivity & Performance Issues in Nigeria and Way Forward
- Measuring and Planning for Improved Productivity and Performance (Metrics)
- RFID and Remote Sensing for Improved Public Security
Note: Certificate of Successful completion of the above 5-Topic combo will be given out by Infotech, MAUTECH in collaboration with National Productivity Centre (NPC), Abuja.
- You may leave your comments, insights, enquiries or questions by clicking on this post under “Recent Posts” by the right hand corner above, and typing in the “Comments” section . We will sure get back to you.