- Framework for Leveraging Climate Smart Agriculture for Improved Yield in Rice Farms ….by Khalid Idris
- An IoT-based Enterprise Application for Remote Monitoring in Intensive Care Unit for Federal Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria …by Ahmed Abubakar
- A Smart Framework for Resolving Farmers and Herdsmen Conflict in Nigeria Using IoT….by Baba Nafada Ladi.
- Postgraduate Admission in Nigeria Universities Using Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS)….by Gago Kindness Bulus.
- Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy System For Predicting the Existence of Diabetics Mellitus…by Auwal Nata’Ala.
Latest News at Infotech
- The Department has gone full-swing with ALL students’ activities on the 14th May, 2018 based on a decision by the University Senate.
- The Department is presently vetting and conducting Initial Proposal defense for Senior Design Projects (SDP) for ALL final year students.
- If you are a 500-level student, make sure you approach your Project Supervisor, and attend this initial proposal defense infront of your designated panel. [June 25/26 2018 had been set aside for this excercise].
- The Department has finished conducting End of Semester Examinations for [Levels 300-500].
- The Department is starting to conduct End of Semester Examinations for [Levels 100-200].
- If you are a 100 level or 200 level student, make sure you go for your exams on time at the designated Examination Halls!
- Exam Time-table and Venues will be posted on the Department Notice boards!
- Class Lectures for Masters Degree courses are still on-going at the Department.
- Repairs on damaged parts of the SMIT Auditoriums are still ongoing, and almost DONE.
- The HOD is attending to all student needs and requests such as …Sign-off forms, Scholarship forms’ endorsements, mentorship etc. You can always reach him in his office, through your level-coordinator or directly through this Web Presence and Blog Handle!
- Ensuing activities will be tracked and announced on this page as soon as they unfold.
…this page will be frequently populated and updated!