If you are a post-graduate candidate of the Department and wish to communicate issues regarding time of Internal & External defense, use this Blog handle to ask your questions, give your insights and communicate with the HOD.
To do so, by the Recent Posts click “Post Graduate Defense Issues” to get to the Comments section. Type in any issues you think are disturbing your academic progress. Make sure you enter your Student Matric ID and Email address. Enter your insights and ask your question(s) ….and the HOD will sure get back to you.
- If you recently attended any of Prof. Arthur U. Ume’s FREE Seminars, you have an option and priviledge to benefit from his Online Advisement & Mentorship Academy, AMA.
- To do so, you need to scroll down to the Categories by the right coner, Choose [AMA -Academy *Blog for FREE Seminar Attendees], Choose the topical area you wish to benefit from, and then in the Comments section, Type in any hitches you have with your Business’ Web Presence or the questions you want Professor Arthur U. Ume to discuss with you. Make sure you enter your Names and Email address which you wrote down while attending the FREE seminar. Ask your question(s) ….and Prof. Arthur U. Ume will sure get back to you.
- Also, if you are an undergraduate student at the Department of Information Technology – Infotech [Levels 100-500], you can directly interact with the HOD by clicking “Mentorship & Advisement” under Recent Posts by the right hand corner .
In the Comments section, make sure you enter your Student Matric ID and Email address ….and the HOD, Prof. Arthur U. Ume will get back to you.
In partnership and collaboration with the National Productivity Centre (NPC), Abuja, the Department of Information Technology at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology – MAUTECH, Yola is organizing an International Conference and Workshop by the second part of year 2018.
Theme of International conference:
“Productivity & Performance improvement through Emerging ICTs: Wearables, Artificial Intelligence, Smart devices, Embedded smart systems, RFID-Remote Sensing, Mechatronics”
- Emerging ICTs for Improving Productivity and Performance
- Management and Development of Smart Systems, Smart devices
- Emerging ICTs for Enterprise Computing
- Emerging ICTs in Health
- Emerging ICTs in Agriculture
- Planning for Improved Agro-hydro-eco-Environmental Amelioration
- Policy Issues in Public Productivity
- Public Productivity Education
- Emerging ICTs for Fighting, Tracking and Curbing the Effects of Climate Change (Global Warming)
- Emerging ICTs in Public Security
- IT Project Management for Success
- Applied Soft Computing for Enterprise Applications Development
- Productivity & Performance Issues in Nigeria and Way Forward
- Measuring and Planning for Improved Productivity and Performance (Metrics)
- RFID and Remote Sensing for Improved Public Security
Note: Certificate of Successful completion of the above 5-Topic combo will be given out by Infotech, MAUTECH in collaboration with National Productivity Centre (NPC), Abuja.
- You may leave your comments, insights, enquiries or questions by clicking on this post under “Recent Posts” by the right hand corner above, and typing in the “Comments” section . We will sure get back to you.
Under a present Initiative, the Department of Information Technology at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology – MAUTECH, Yola is working in partnership and collaboration with the National Productivity Centre (NPC), Abuja to leverage emerging technologies of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Smart sytems, Smart Devices to assist Federal, State, Local, and private organizations in Nigeria towards improving the capacities to promptly deliver improved, competitive and quality services/products to the Nigerian citizenry.
The Department through the Postings herewith will be announcing stages and penetration of this collaborative effort.
You may leave your insights, enquiries or questions by clicking on this post under “Recent Posts” above, by the right and typing in the “Comments” section for the post. We will get back to you.