Skip to content
– prof. Arthur ume’s online Mentoring & Advisement Corner [For FREE SEMINAR ATTENDEES]
- If you recently attended any of Prof. Arthur U. Ume’s FREE Seminars, you have an option and privilege to benefit from his Online Advisement & Mentorship Academy, AMA.
- To do so, you need to scroll down to the Categories by the right corner, Choose [AMA -Academy *Blog For PROF. ARTHUR UME’s Free Seminar Attendees], Choose the topical area you wish to benefit from, and then in the Comments section, Type in any hitches you have with your Business’ Web Presence or the questions you want Professor Arthur U. Ume to discuss with you. Make sure you enter your Names and Email address which you wrote down while attending the FREE seminar. Ask your question(s) ….and Prof. Arthur U. Ume will sure get back to you.
– prof. Arthur ume’s online Mentoring & Advisement Corner for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS [Levels 100-500]
- If you are an undergraduate student at the Department of Information Technology – Infotech Yola, apart from your normal meetings with your Level Coordinator, you can directly interact with the Professor Arthur U. Ume, the HOD if need be.
- To do so, you need to scroll down to the Categories by the right corner, Choose [INFOTECH-MAUTECH *Blog For Undergraduate & PG Students], and then in the Comments section Type in any issues you think are disturbing your academic progress. Make sure you enter your Student Matric ID and Email address. Ask your question(s) ….and the he will sure get back to you.
- In order to produce high quality graduates, Professor Arthur U. Ume initiated and introduced a Mentorship and Advisement program at the Department of Information Technology, MAUTECH, Yola; this program is solely under the purview of Course Level Coordinators in collaboration with the Initiator’s office (HOD’s office) in the University. The program is carried out formally/informally based on the levels of students.
- Participation or Involvement in the Mentoring and Advisement program is compulsory for ALL enrolled Infotech undergraduate students …for ALL levels.
– prof. Arthur ume’s online Mentoring & Advisement Corner for Graduate STUDENTS [in the west Africa sub-region]
- If you are a Graduate student in any of the Applied IT fields, Software Engineering, Enterprise Computing and Architecture, you can directly interact with Professor Arthur U. Ume for counseling and insights through this Web Presence and Blog …or through the email addresses below: